SnowShoeFood Inc. (SnowShoe)
1050 SW 6th Ave
Portland, OR 97204
Date of Last Revision: May 25, 2018
- SnowShoeFood Inc. (“SnowShoe” or “we” or “us”) provides an online service (the “SnowShoe Service”) to help our customers and clients make their products successful.
- SnowShoe Clients are developers, agencies or brands that use the SnowShoe Service to stamp, authenticate and engage end users. This type of engagement allows our clients to engage customers in a new and exciting way utilizing capacitive touch.
- We collect and use your personal data to enable you to register, use SnowShoe Service and to provide you with the products or services that you request.
- This policy explains when we process personal data for our legitimate interests. You can ask us to stop processing this information.
- We share information with third parties we engage to process information on our behalf or when such sharing is required by law, or in certain other situations.
- We transfer your personal data to the United States, which may be outside the country in which you live. We use European Commission approved contract clauses to help protect your personal data.
1. What Personal Data Do We Collect?
- When you register to use our Services, we collect the personal information you provide including your name, email, and password information.
- We may also collect other information when you use our Services including operating system, system model, and IP address.
- Please note that if you give us personal data on behalf of someone else (or someone else gives us personal data on your behalf), the person providing the personal data must have consent or other legal basis to do so.
- We collect your contact information and device or system information when you use our technical support, training, or professional services.
- When you fill out and submit our contact form, we collect your contact information.
- We collect your resume or C.V. when you apply for a job with us.
- We sometimes obtain information from other sources, such as mergers and acquisitions, data brokers, or commercial lists, and merge this with information we have previously collected.
2. How Do We Use Personal Data?
We use personal data for the purposes for which you have consented, and to conduct business, provide information and support for products and services, better understand your needs and interests, and ensure a quality experience for users of the Services. We will use your resume data to consider you for employment.
We also use personal data for our legitimate interests or when we have a lawful basis to do so.
For example, we may use your information to:
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you;
- Contact you with relevant promotions and information about us and affiliated third-parties;
- Process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, training and information;
- Send you reminders about the expiration of your subscriptions (trial or paid) for Services;
- Create and maintain your account and register Services;
- Engage in market research;
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness of our Services, and our advertising and marketing;
- Engage in troubleshooting and technical support;
- Notify you about updates to our blogs or new webinars;
- Monitor your usage of the Services;
- Tell you when updates and new product versions are available;
- Personalize content and advertising;
- Help identify and communicate offers of products, programs and services that may be of interest to you;
- Send “refer-a-friend” email on your behalf with your consent;
- Consider your employment application;
- Comply with legal requirements;
- Enforce our terms of service, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal actives;
- Provide agreed upon diagnostic, monitoring and management services; or
- Better communicate with you.
3. How Do We Share and Disclose Personal Data?
We may share or disclose your personal data as follows:
- To corporate subsidiaries we own or control to support their business and marketing processes;
- To our service providers and suppliers, who are acting and using your information on our behalf to provide the Services and help us with our business activities such as (processing your payments, providing customer service, or hosting our Platform). These companies are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services to us. Transfers of personal data to subsequent third parties are covered by the services agreements between us and our customers.
- Based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or safety of any person or entity;
- Based on a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to respond to judicial process, valid government inquiry, or is otherwise required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process;
- In the event that we or any of our assets are acquired, your information may be transferred with the company or the asset;
- To other third-parties for purposes to which you have allowed or consented (such as an authorized reseller);
- When posted by you or an authorized third-party to our wikis, forums, blogs, message boards, chat rooms and other social networking environments; or
- To create aggregated information which does not identify you personally.
4. What Are Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data?
You may request to review, correct, delete or otherwise modify any of the personal information that you have previously provided to us. If you have registered for an account for our Platform, you may generally update your user settings and profile by logging into the with your username and password and editing your settings or profile. Otherwise, to access, correct, delete your personal information, please contact us as specified below on “Contact Us” section and we will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
If you wish to unsubscribe to our marketing communications, you should follow the unsubscribe instructions included in our email communications, or you may contact us at email@example.com
We may retain your information for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection. For example, we will retain the personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide Services to our customers, and for a reasonable period after as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
5. Do We Use Analytics?
We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our Services are used. For example, we analyze data about your visits to our websites to do things like optimize product design. We use a variety of tools to do this, including Google Analytics. When you visit sites that use Google Analytics, we and Google may link information about your activity from that site with activity from other sites that use our Google Analytics services.
6. What Is Our Position on Children’s Privacy?
Use of the Services is only available to individuals who are of legal age to contract in their applicable jurisdiction. The Services are not directed to children under 13 years of age. If our policy changes, we will obtain consent from a parent or guardian before we knowingly collect data from anyone under the age of 13.
7. Does This Policy Apply to Links to Other Web Sites?
8. What Are Our Security Procedures?
The security of your personal data is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. You acknowledge and agree that no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. You agree to take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. How Can You Contact Us?
600 NW Naito Pkwy
Portland, Oregon 97209
Date of Last Revision: May 25, 2018