Upgrade Your Future
Start your future today: Sales Leadership
Join a dynamic team innovating in mobile authentication. SnowShoe pinpoints business locations to lock in customer loyalty. We power smarter loyalty and location.
SnowShoe Sales Leader Job Description
SnowShoe, the leader in loyalty systems for independent retailers is seeking a highly driven Sales Executive to join our passionate team in Portland, Oregon (this role can be 100% remote, but must be located in the United States).
The SnowShoe Sales Executive will be a primary driver of outbound sales activities. We are looking for a persuasive people person who is passionate, personable and pleasurable. You will be the public face of our business, and we want you to enjoy the work and enjoy the interactions with our customers and prospects. You should love talking to people.
We are looking for a sales professional with a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in a heavy cold calling role. Your role will be to connect with owners/operators of retail establishments and close appropriate business opportunities. Experience in both technology sales and calling on retail clients is highly preferred but not a requirement.
- Full-cycle sales role
- Prospecting for new clients/customers
- Outreach to prospects using phone, email, and social media
- Cold calling new customers
- Developing relationships
- Turning leads into prospects
- Turning prospects into business deals. Able to close deals on your own.
- Able to work with a small team in a rapidly growing and changing company
- Can translate customer requests into high-level business requirements
- Write clear notes about customer interactions.
- Be able to identify new market opportunities and bring them to the attention of our team
- Experienced sales person
- Experience with usage based models, per-event pricing experience
- Experience with pilot deployment and tiered pricing models
- Experience with retail customers / clients (the stores, not the shoppers)
- Independent worker who can move forward without day-to-day handholding
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience with technology sales and SaaS products
- Experience with SalesForce, Hubspot or similar CRM platforms
- Minimum 4 years overall experience in selling data-based, identity-based products or online software systems
What To Expect
SnowShoe will provide you with all of the tools necessary to be successful in this role. From leads, to personalized training and ongoing support, to the technology required to fulfill your duties. We are a small, fun, and extremely passionate team who work collaboratively in order to drive success for the organization.
A typical work day in this role will primarily involve heavy cold calling and keeping our CRM current with notes/activity. We work on a standard Monday-Friday schedule with no evening or weekends required. This will initially be a remote position until we return to our downtown Portland office post-Covid.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Company sponsored health insurance plan
- Generous Paid PTO program
- Stock options
Diversity and Inclusion
SnowShoe is actively seeking diverse candidates from a variety of backgrounds and national origins. We support and encourage applications from historically under-represented groups and from BIPOC populations in and near the city of Portland.
SnowShoe also supports and promotes gender expression of all types. When applying, please specify your pronouns, so that we can assure that we are addressing you appropriately with terms that are appropriate for your stated gender identity.
We believe in diverse teams, and we want you to be able to bring your whole self to our team.
To apply for this position, you’ll need your LinkedIn address and a professional resume.