Upgrade Your Future
Start your future today: Marketing Internship
Join a dynamic team innovating in mobile authentication. SnowShoe pinpoints business locations to lock in customer loyalty. We power smarter loyalty and location.
SnowShoe Marketing Internship
SnowShoe, the leading developer of physical presence systems for mobile event authentication is seeking a highly driven part-time Marketing Intern to join our passionate team in Portland, Oregon. Paid internship with part-time hours.
For a thorough understanding of our business please visit our website: Snowshoe.io
As our Marketing Intern, you will help to drive Spark Plug, our market-leading podcast, as well as coordinate social media outreach, write marketing copy, coordinate communications campaigns and turn customer stories into public case studies.
You can learn what it’s really like working for a tech startup, from direct engagement with top software engineers, to hands-on experiences working with front-line customer success leaders. We are growing our business intelligence, advertising and marketing departments this year, and your internship will give you valuable insight into working with a variety of departments, centered on one common goal: driving the future of retail loyalty using innovative technology.
- Write compelling narratives and public-facing content using customer data
- Publish press releases, media white papers and other key deliverables
- Create compelling narratives, using data, utilizing visualizations and infographics
- Work with multiple departments, sharing findings across the entire organization
- Identify, recruit and work with retail industry guests as they speak on our podcast
- Assist in global marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Research the latest customer experience (CX) trends, feedback tools, and means of listening to customers
- Assist with CX-related project management from ideation through implementation
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Are in the process of a BA degree in any field of the liberal arts or marketing, business or related degrees (English majors encouraged to apply)
- You can work part-time, flexible hours
- You learn new software quickly
- You are motivated, take initiative and can handle working on multiple projects at a time
- You build and maintain constructive and positive working relationships with a diverse group of people
- You maintain a high-level of confidentiality and exercise discretion when working with sensitive or proprietary information.
Offers of employment are conditional upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
What To Expect
SnowShoe will provide you with all of the tools necessary to be successful in this role. From personalized training and ongoing support, to the technology required to fulfill your duties. We are a small, fun, and extremely passionate team who work collaboratively in order to drive success for the organization.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Part-time hourly salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours
- Hands-on marketing experience
- Remote and work-from-home options, as well as in-person options
Diversity and Inclusion
SnowShoe is actively seeking diverse candidates from a variety of backgrounds and national origins. We support and encourage applications from historically under-represented groups and from BIPOC populations in and near the city of Portland.
SnowShoe also supports and promotes gender expression of all types. When applying, please specify your pronouns, so that we can assure that we are addressing you appropriately with terms that are appropriate for your stated gender identity.
We believe in diverse teams, and we want you to be able to bring your whole self to our team.
To apply for this position, you’ll need your LinkedIn address and a professional resume.