Upgrade Your Future
Start your future today: Customer Success
Join a dynamic team innovating in mobile authentication. SnowShoe pinpoints business locations to lock in customer loyalty. We power smarter loyalty and location.
SnowShoe, the leading developer of physical presence systems for mobile event authentication, is seeking a highly driven full-time Customer Success Representative to join our passionate team in Portland, Oregon.
For a thorough understanding of our business, please visit our website: Snowshoe.io.
We are looking for a multifaceted Customer Care Representative to join our Operations team here at SnowShoe. This opportunity will be a full-time remote position with office space in Portland, OR. In this role, you will be responsible for effectively responding to and resolving various customer support issues, from billing inquiries to technical support. This role requires someone with solid empathy, adaptability, and a passion for people and small businesses.
A Day In The Life
- Interact with and support customers effectively through a variety of communication channels (e.g., email, phone, and social media)
- Use systems for tracking, information gathering, or troubleshooting; thoroughly document inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Respond to inquiries and may refer customers to secondary sources, supporting the needs of internal customers
- Handle multiple call types, i.e., billing issues, product training, internet connectivity, and hardware technical support
- Recognize common issues and think of ways to solve them effectively and permanently.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources and higher-ups.
- Work cross-functionally within the Operations department, suggesting improvements of processes where necessary.
- Assist with projects and other duties assigned within the organization.
This Role Is For You If
- You have the desire to be a part of a fast-growing start-up.
- You are empathetic – you have a desire and responsibility to help small business owners thrive and do so with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- You are tech-savvy – you are comfortable working on computers (i.e., toggling between screens and using multiple systems). You seek out ways to employ technology to solve and optimize performance.
- You have the proven ability to troubleshoot fundamental technical issues on customer devices, such as internet connectivity, password resets, device setups, and equipment upgrades.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver precise and practical instruction. This includes effective communication with remote colleagues and other departments.
- You are detail-oriented and analytical, ensuring information is complete and accurate.
- You thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- You have a demonstrated ability to perform at a high level to support our high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- You have a demonstrated ability to perform at a high level in independent and team settings.
- You take the initiative and ownership to see things through to fruition.
- You are punctual – you have a history of good attendance, with a low percentage of unplanned absences or tardies.
- You have a reliable internet connection and a quiet space to work without interruptions.
- You are flexible – we want someone open to working any shift, including weekends and anytime between 5 am-12 am.
- You have 1 – 3 years of call center experience, Associate’s degree preferred.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Company-sponsored health insurance plan.
- Generous Paid PTO program.
- Stock options.
- Continuous training and development with opportunities for career advancement.
- A hard-working, fun, and supportive team culture.
Diversity and Inclusion
SnowShoe is actively seeking diverse candidates from a variety of backgrounds and national origins. In addition, we support and encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups and BIPOC populations in and near the city of Portland.
SnowShoe also supports and promotes gender expression of all types. When applying, please specify your pronouns to assure that we are addressing you appropriately with terms that are appropriate for your stated gender identity.
We believe in diverse teams, and we want you to bring your whole self to our team.
To apply for this position, you’ll need your LinkedIn address and a professional resume.